Wednesday, December 7, 2016

OwlCrate Unboxing~ November


Hello readers! Today I bring you a very special post, one I am very excited to share! Last month, or well I guess back in October I had heard the news that OwlCrates theme was to be Wonderland and boy do I ever love Wonderland related things. 
For those of you who don't know what OwlCrate is, it is a monthly subscription box that includes a new YA release plus merch pertaining around the set theme for that month. 


 Anyway, So in deciding to get November's box, I also decided that it would be a great little monthly post I could have from now on. So from here on out I am now an OwlCrate subscriber. 
Here are the items included in November's Wonderland box...


The first item I took out was the beautiful card that stated everything that was in the box. With the card came a matching button pin. 


I next unboxed the delicious tea blend created by Riddle's Tea Shoppe and Adagio. Which may I add is so tasty. With the tea I also pulled out a super cute magnetic designed by Evie Bookish. I am in love with all her work, so getting this in a wonderland theme box was just an added bonus.

How beautiful is the inside →→



The next beautiful thing I unboxed was the Alice in Wonderland book that was designed by the people over at Rock  Paper Books, and with is came a beautiful bookmark.

Then it was time for the OwlCrate exclusive.. A book that was released that month, however OwlCrate subscribers would get a special edition, with this book came a quote card and a letter from the author...


A special edition of Heartless by Marissa Meyer...

So overall the box was a super nice treat and i would totally rate this experience a 10 out 10. This month's theme is Epic, so I cannot wait for that one!


Did you receive the Wonderland Box? If so, what was your favourite item?

1 comment:

La La in the Library said...

It's great that it had two books! Very nice. This will be a fun monthly post. :)