Friday, December 22, 2017

A Series A Month



Hello everyone! Dani from Dani Review Things came up with a creative feature to help people tackle those series that they haven’t read yet. It’s called A Series A Month, and the challenge is basically how it sounds. Each month your goal is to tackle a new series. Now it doesn’t have to have released that year, but it just has to be new to you. This also means you can’t already have read the first book, as well, the book needs to have at least two out in the series to qualify. 

So I thought this would be a fun activity to help me tackle my ever-growing TBR. If you want to find out more about this challenge and the prizes that can be won check out Dani's original post 

I thought planning my series ahead of time would be helpful to stay on track. So, here are the 12 series I plan to tackle before 2019.


February

March

April
May

(the original trilogy)


July

August

September

October

November
December  
Gemma Doyle Series


Have any of you read these books or series? I am super excited to start this challenge and to see if I am actually successful or not!

No comments: