Friday, July 10, 2015

CramAThon TBR

Hello everyone! I am proud to announce that I will participating in this years CramAthon Hosted by Whittynovels originally mentioned on YouTube HERE. You can also follow the CramAthon's twitter page HERE.

The #CramAthon runs from July 10th- July 13th. The point is to read as many books as you can to catch up on your GoodReads reading goal.

There have been some challenges put in place just to make it a little extra fun:

1.Read a Children's book
2.Read a Hardback
3.Read 2 books in 24 hours
4.Read a Graphic novel
5.Read a book written in verse
6.Read a Novella
7.Read 5 books in total.

My TBR for this event includes:

1. The Cat in the Hat by Dr. Seuss
2. Waterfall by Lauren Kate
4.Orange by Benjamin
5.Crank by Ellen Hopkins
6. The Moth in the Mirror by A.G Howard

I hope I get through all & Hopefully all of you want to take part in this too!!

1 comment:

La La in the Library said...

Have fun! I am allergic to anything that ends in Athon. Good luck. :)