Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Top Ten Tuesday #1


Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. 

Where every Tuesday is a different bookish topic and us bloggers choose the top ten.

Topic for this week is: Top Ten Books I've Read So Far In 2015

 

In no particular order:

 








  





  





  

 


  


What do you think of my favourite books this year so far? Do we have any of the same titles?  Do you have any recommendations for me?  Feel free to comment, I always enjoy reading and responding to them!!

2 comments:

La La in the Library said...

I totally agree with Esnared, Summer on the Short Bus, and The Retribution of Marar Dyer. I love Maggie, what is Sinner about?

Sabrina said...

Sinner is a companion novel to Maggie's Shiver trilogy. It's main focus is on Isabel and Cole's relationship and how it develops. I think Sam and Grace make an appearance once or twice but not very much. I loved this book because Cole was one of my favourite characters, so it was great to read about him as more as the main main character :D